Apart from coaching for the Cricket Club of India and Ranji trophy teams, Vijay Alva has another major laurel to his name - coaching none other than Sachin Tendulkar himself. He is a black-belt in Go-Ju-Ryu Karate and teaches kickboxing, boot camps and marathon training to fitness aspirants.
Other than this Vijay has the following accreditations:
- Personally trained Mr. Sachin Tendulkar for 2 years during the off-season
- Bronze medallist in the Maharashtra State Karate Championship
- Fitness trainer with the Mumbai Ranji trophy team in the year 2002-2003
- Appointed as the bowling coach and fitness trainer for the Mumbai U-19 team in the year 2001-02
- Coached and trained boys of U-16 and U-19 at the Elf Vengsarkars Academy in the year 1998-99.
- Has been a coach and fitness trainer at the Cricket Club of India for the all India U-16 program from the year 2000 to 2005.
- Trained the Cricket Club of India A team as coach and fitness trainer for 3 years successfully.
- Worked for the World Cricket Academy as a fitness trainer for 4 years for the English County teams at the Cricket Club of India.
- Conducted lectures and workshops for B.F.Y. Sports Academy in resistance training workouts and kickboxing.
- Has been conducting kickboxing classes successfully since 11 years.
Call +91-9530027374 for more info.