• By visiting this Website, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You do not agree with the aforesaid, please do not use or access our Website.
• In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time You visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify You personally, but provide us the information regarding Your visit to the Website and the type of User who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access. These datas are used by KheloMore to understand the use and number of User visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of KheloMore and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that this information will never include any of Your Personal Information. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
• You may need to provide KheloMore Your Personal Information during the course of using some Services of KheloMore, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in Your account while registering on the Website, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with KheloMore's customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
1. Information we collect-
1. Information You provide us directly:
a) Your Username, password and e-mail address when You register for a KheloMore account.
b) Profile information that You provide for Your User profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help You or others be "found" on KheloMore.
c) User Content (e.g., comments, and other materials) that You post to the Service.
d) Communications between You and KheloMore.
Note that You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
a) Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
b) Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when You post), geotag (e.g., to mark Your location), comments or other data. This makes Your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive.
3. We may automatically track certain information about You based upon Your behavior, acts and omissions on our Website. We use this information for the purposes of internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users a better experience on our Website. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the date and time of visiting the Website, Your IP address, the type of browser being used etc.
4. Your Training information such as the sports and positions you play or are interested in, time and duration of training and training location etc.
5. Transaction Information, such as the Services you purchase through us. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor.
6. Location information is collected when you first launch KheloMore on your device, you will be asked to consent to the collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your device.
2. How We use Your Information
a) help You efficiently access Your information after You sign in
b) remember information so You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You visit the Service;
c) provide personalized content and information to You and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
d) provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
e) monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
f) diagnose or fix technology problems
g) automatically update the KheloMore application on Your device
h) KheloMore or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If You do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3. Personal Information provided by You is used only:
a) to facilitate Your use of the Website;
b) to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various Services;
c) to provide You with information about KheloMore's Services and to send You information, materials, and offers from KheloMore;
d) to send You surveys and marketing communications that KheloMore believes may be of interest to You;
e) to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored for You;
f) to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
g) for proper administering of the Website;
h) to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
i) to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
j) if You avail of any Service from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your order, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your order and provide You with related customer service;
k) for proper administering of the Website;
l) to improve the Services, content and advertising on the Website;
m) to protect the integrity of the Website; and
n) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
4. Sharing of Your information
In general, You can browse the Website without telling us who You are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Once You give us Your Personal Information, You are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular Service or feature on the Website. We will not rent or sell Your information to third parties outside KheloMore without Your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
I. Use of Your Information:
a) We may share Your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to You ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to Your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
b) Our Service Providers for processing payments are Razorpay. We/Razorpay do not store your payment and credit card details on our servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, Your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on
c) We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to You.
d) We may remove parts of data that can identify You and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine Your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with You and share that aggregated information.
e) Any information or content that You voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that You set. To change Your privacy settings on the Service, please change Your profile setting. Once You have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
g) If You remove information that You posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the KheloMore API have copied or saved that information.
h) We may also use Your information to deliver information to You that, in some cases, are targeted to Your interests, such as new services and promotions. We may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Website operate. For example, we may use third parties to host our Website, operate various features made available on our Website, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling Your orders. Some of these third parties may need access to Your information in order to make the Services provided through our Website.
i) When You place orders or access Your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
j) If You send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about Your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to You and we will not be obliged to notify You in any manner with respect to such information being collected.
k) We use Your Personal Information for a number of purposes including but not limited to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe Service; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform You about online and offline offers, products, Services, and updates; customize Your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
l) In our efforts to continually improve our Service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our Users' activity on our Website.
m) We identify and use Your IP address in particular to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website and for other purposes that would help improve the Services offered to You on the Website and provide more Services in the future.
n) We may share any Personal Information with our other affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request where such services are provided by more than onecorporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to You as a result of such sharing unless You explicitly opt-in.
II. What happens in the event of a change of control:
III. Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect You and other Users. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and You authorize us to) disclose Your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and purchasing history without notice. We may access, preserve and share Your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects Users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, You and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about You may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or the Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Users or the general public.
5. Storage and Processing:
a. Due to the existing regulatory environment, we cannot ensure that all of Your private communications and other Personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect Your privacy, we do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
b. Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which KheloMore or Service Providers maintain facilities.
c. KheloMore or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about You, including personal information across borders and from Your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If You are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Indian law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as Your jurisdiction.
d. By registering for and using the Service You consent to the transfer of information to India or to any other country in which KheloMore or Service Providers maintain facilities and the use and disclosure of information about You as described in this Policy.
e. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify Your identity before granting You access to Your account. However, KheloMore cannot ensure the security of any information You transmit to KheloMore or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
f. Please do Your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between You and KheloMore, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services You connect to KheloMore make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
• Due to all the existing regulatory environment, we cannot ensure that of Your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or Users may abuse or misuse Your personal information that they collect from the Website. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect Your privacy, we do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
• Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about You. KheloMore is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites or their use of any information provided by You. KheloMore cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and KheloMore cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
• The Website or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such Sites and resources, You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
• Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever You change or access Your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. We also log file like other website servers which is the standard measures. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the Website track a User's movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
• "Your Information" is defined as any information You provide to us or other Users of the Website in the registration process, in the feedback area, bulletin board, chat service etc. or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and in accordance with certain features of the Website we may only act as a passive conduit for Your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
• Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
a. Update Your account at any time by logging in and changing Your profile settings.
b. Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
7. How long we keep Your User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of Your account, KheloMore or its Service Providers may retain information (including Your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
• KheloMore does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
• Once Your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
• By using the Website and/ or by providing Your information, You consent to the collection and use of the information You disclose on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to Your consent for sharing Your information as per this Policy.
• This Policy shall be governed by the laws of India.
• In the event of the death of a KheloMore User, please email us on email@example.com. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact You at the email address You have provided in Your request.
• If You have any questions about this Policy or the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.