ABOUT THE EVENT
After completing 4 editions of the tougher 10K Challenge in the city of Bengaluru, NEB Sports is proud to announce the launch of Thane10K Challenge, the Challenge Yourself in the planned city of Thane, Mumbai.
NEB Sports, organizes big banner events such as IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon, IDBI Federal Life Insurance Mumbai Half Marathon, Shriram Properties Bengaluru Marathon and NIDJAM. Focus of our events is to provide a good experience to participants and encourage people to adapt a fit and healthy lifestyle. Some of the flagship events, mentioned below.
Ø IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon -www.newdelhimarathon.com
Ø IDBI Federal Life Insurance Mumbai Half Marathon -www.mumbaihalfmarathon.com
Ø IDBI Federal Life Insurance Kolkata Full Marathon - www.kolkatafullmarathon.com
Ø Shriram Properties Bengaluru marathon -www.bengalurumarathon.in
Ø Hyderabad Ultra Marathon - www.hyderabadultramarathon.com
Ø Bengaluru 10K Challenge -www.bengaluru10k.com
Ø AFMC Pune Marathon- http://www.punefullmarathon.com/
Q) When will the registrations for Thane 10k Challenge open?
A) Registrations for Thane 10k Challenge open will open on 11th March 2019.
Q) What are the events at Thane 10k Challenge open?
A) 10K and 5K
Q) When is the Thane 10k Challenge open event? What are the timings?
A) The event is scheduled for Sunday, 02nd June 2019. Timings of the event will be shared closer to the race day.
Q) How do I register?
A) You can register online by clicking on the link provided on the page and paying through a choice of Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Q) How much is the Registration fee?
A) Timed 10K- ₹1050/-, 5K Fun Run- ₹650/-,
Q) What does the Registration fee cover?
A) Registration fee includes *Complimentary Race Day T-shirt, Hot Refreshments, **Route Support, e-Timing Certificate [for timed runs] and Finisher Medals.
*Subject to availability of t-shirt sizes.
**Route Support will be provided for a defined time period only.
Q) Is there any early bird offer?
A) Yes early bird discounts are available, subject change.
Q) If I register under Early bird offer will I get the same Race kit like other participants?
A) Race kits are the same for all the participants.
Q) Can I register manually (offline)
A) There are no manual (offline) registrations.
Q) Is there a minimum/maximum age to participate/register?
A) For 10K, minimum age to participate is 14 years as on 29th June 2019; for fun 5k minimum age to participate is 6 years as on 29th June 2019, minors between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian / parent.
Q) What is the last date of registration?
A) Last day to register for Thane 10k Challenge 2019 is 19th may 2019. We may close the registrations early if all our slots are filled. We request you to register early and not wait till the end. We will announce the dates on our Website, Facebook page and other Social media.
Q) Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
A) Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained 30 days prior to the event date. If you have availed any early bird offer, refund/transfer and cancellation will not be entertained.
Q) Can I change my category once I have registered? For example, if I have registered for 10Km, can I now change to a 5Km event? Or, vice- versa?
A) Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to help you out.
Q) Oops! I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
A) Please send an email to email@example.com with the correct details and we will update it.
Q) There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
A) Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 3 working days automatically. However, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your registration - date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Business Hours: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
- Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
- Requests for participation cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
- Only individual entries for 10K and 5K shall be accepted.
- Applicants for 10K must be the age of 14 years as on 29th June 2019.
- Applicants for 5K Fun Run must be the age of 6 years as on 29th June 2019. Minors between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent who is a participant under the same race category.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
- Post close of registrations, email confirmations and running number [BIB / Chest Number] will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the registration form.
- On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS, confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
- Runners will receive an email and SMS with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
- Those wishing to confirm their registration status in the interim can send us an email to email@example.com
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the upcoming[2019-2020] editions of any of our events across country.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
- Please note if you tamper with the bib tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
- Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
- Participants will not be allowed to enter the event venue with gas balloons.
- In order to ensure the re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (Or as decided by the event organizers), the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the current Thane 10k Challenge running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib/no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
- Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Baggage counters are available only for all participants. For security reasons, participants are requested to come, as far as possible, without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewelry, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
- Photographs taken of runners during the event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.
On the Race Day, victory ceremony will be conducted for 10K age category winners for men & women.
All age category winners will be announced on our website and on our Social Media Channels, 3 working days post the event. They will be provided with their winner’s medals & prize money 45 days from the finish of the event.
All prize money winners of the run (as given in the prize money structure in prize money tab) will receive Merit Certificates certifying their prize money winning positions.
Finishers across all the race categories will get a Finisher's Medal post their run. Medals will not be posted to individual runners.
e-timing certificates of 10K finishers will be available for download from the event website within 2 weeks from race day.