Navi Mumbai Lets Run-Season 3: First time ever Full Marathon in Navi Mumbai
Run for Women Empowerment- This is a movement for not just spreading awareness on fitness & health but also adding value to the society
• Qualifier Certificate for 42K, 21K & 10K entitles you to register for all the major marathons in the country
• Palm Beach Road- Because of its scenic location, fresh environment and smooth roads Palm Beach Road is a runner’s paradise. One just cannot ask more for such a beautiful running track when it comes to half-marathon. Hence when it comes to choosing marathons in Navi Mumbai, choose #nmletsrun
Let’s Run & be part of one of the biggest half marathon of Navi Mumbai in monsoon “NM Lets Run-Season 3” on 24th Nov, 2019 on Beautiful, Flat & Scenic Palm Beach Road to achieve your personal best (PB).
• 42.195 k Run - Qualifier Certificate, RFID Timing Chip, Dri fit-T Shirt , Finisher Medal, Bib, E-Certificate, Water, First Aid, Breakfast, Juices, Goody Bag
• 21.097 k Run - Qualifier Certificate, RFID Timing Chip, Dri fit-T Shirt , Finisher Medal, Bib, E-Certificate, Water, First Aid, Breakfast, Juices, Goody Bag
• 10 k Run - Qualifier Certificate, RFID Timing Chip, Dri fit-T Shirt , Finisher Medal, Bib, E-Certificate, Water, First Aid, Breakfast, Juices, Goody Bag
• 5k Timed Run - RFID Timing Chips, Dri fit-T Shirt, Finisher Medal, Bib, E-Certificate, Water, First Aid, Breakfast, Juices, Goody Bag
• Fun 5k Run - Dri fit-T Shirt, Finisher Medal, Bib, E-Certificate, Water, First Aid, Breakfast, Juices, Goody Bag
1) Dry Fit T Shirt for all race categories 5 k, 10 k, 21.097 k & 42.195 k
2) It’s an Qualifier for All Major Marathons in India. (We take pride in saying that our past runners of NM Monsoon Run-Season 1 & NM Lets Run-Season 2 have successfully used Qualifier Certificates for major marathons in the last one year, happening all our India.
3) Palm Beach Road is runners paradise, since it is absolute flat, beautiful & scenic route to achieve your Personal Best (PB).
4) Health check-up packages by our Health Care partner especially for NMLR3 runners
5) Registered Participant for 10 km, 21.097 km & 42.195 km will get “Qualifier Timed Certificate”. 5 km Fun Run Participants will receive “Participation Certificate”, while 5k timed run will get Timing Certificate.
6) Designer Medal to all Finishers for all categories of Runs
7) Post Run Refreshments-Healthy & sumptuous breakfast
8) Hydration (water, juices, fruits) at every one kilometer
9) Medical stations at every one kilometer
Full Marathon- A runner has to complete the run in 6 1/2 hours, else will get in DNF
- 42k Timed run: 1349
- 21k Timed run: 1149
- 10k Timed run: 949
- 5k Timed run: 749
- 5k non-timed run: 599
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS-
Applicant for 41k & 21k has to be 18 years & above as on race day.
Applicant for 10k has to be 15 years & above on the date of the race. Applicants between 15 to 18 years of age need to submit a consent declaration from their parent / guardian.
Applicant for 5k category, open category, no age limit, but accompanies by parent/ guardian
You are aware that running / long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Navi Mumbai Lets Run-Season 3 and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
We have a team of professional Physiotherapists who would be there for you for destressing, warm down, stretching & easing your muscles
Professional Physiotherapists will be there en-route as well for support
You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
You agree that Navi Mumbai Lets Run-Season 3 with event organisers Smart Conceptz or any of its sponsors/ partners/ volunteers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
Race & Route is subject to approval by Authorities
You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Navi Mumbai Lets Run-Season 3 / event organisers Smart Conceptz or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever.
Race day T shirt, goodie bags and other items are complimentary. T shirt sizes and quantities are ordered well in advance. While we try our best to get you the correct size, you acknowledge that the organizers will not be held responsible in case of short of any T shirt size or other items
For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he/she were a major.
Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.Request for change in race category will not be entertained. Be careful while selecting your race category at the time of registration.
Medical Facilities by our Medical Partner consisting of 2 Ambulances, Medical Kits at every Water/ Aid Station, Paramedic Staff, Physiotherapist, Doctor and Nurses will be available on the Event Day.
Water/ Aid Stations / Hydration will be put up on the route at regular intervals.
Mobile Toilets will be present at Start & Finish Point and en-route on Event Day.
Parking vehicles in the area may be a problem so please try to Car Pool and help to save the environment and promote a healthy lifestyle. Parking at owner's risk.
Due to space constraints we may not be able to have a baggage holding facility so please bear with us for the same.
The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the Runner is at the sole discretion of the Event Organiser, Smart Conceptz and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The Runner alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
While utmost care will be taken to avoid any mishap on event day, the Organisers, Sponsors and Partners are not responsible for any mishap on the day of event.
Your confirmed registration and payment shows that you have accepted all the above terms & conditions.
There is no age limit to 5k race type. No age limit is for 5k category, however only allowed with parents/ guardian's responsibility, hence for a child below 12 years, parent/ guardian has to tick "accepted" and then proceed for booking.
42 k & 21k runner has to confirm that they are medically fit to run for 41k & 21k and organiser/ sponsor/ partner is not liable for any major injury happened to the runner during the run. So they have to "Accept " before they proceed for booking
Details of BIB Distribution & Expo will be shared one month prior to the event. Booking once done cannot be cancelled.