ABOUT THE EVENT
NEB Sports is proud to announce the launch of 3rd edition of Hyderabad Ultra Marathon in the city of pearls.
This is in association with IDBI Federal Life Insurance Quest for Excellence, P Gopichand Academy and Physical Literacy Days. The event will have categories of 50K, 25K, 12.5K and 5K Swachh Bharat Run.
NEB Sports, organizes big banner sports events such as Shriram properties Bengaluru marathon, IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon, IDBI Federal Life Insurance Mumbai Half Marathon and NIDJAM. The Bengaluru Marathon is their first event which has been acclaimed as a run by the runners for the runners.
Q)When will the registrations open?
A)The registrations will open on 28 April 2019.
Q) What are the events at Hyderabad Ultra Marathon 2019?
A)Ultra 50K, 25K, 12.5K and 5K
Q)When and where is the Hyderabad Ultra Marathon 2019 event? What are the timings?
A)The event is scheduled for 03rd Nov Sunday. Venue will announced soon. Timings of the event will be shared closer to the date of Event.
Q)How do I register?
A)You can register online by clicking this link and paying through a choice of Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Q)How much is the Registration fee?
A)Original price of registration fees are Ultra 50K - Rs 1600 ; 25K - Rs 1350 ; 12.5K - 850 ; 5K - Rs 600. Registration Fees are inclusive of GST. Discounts may be applicable
Q)What does the Registration fee cover?
A)The fee covers entry to the event.
Q)Will I get a race day T-shirt?
A)Race Day T-shirt is complimentary. The sizes are ordered well in advance. While we try our best to get you the correct size, the organisers will not be held responsible in case of shortage of any t-shirt size.
Q)If I register under Early bird offer will I get the same Race kit like other participants?
A)All the registered participants will get the same race kit with the same contents.
Q)Can I register manually (offline)?
A)There are no manual registrations for the event.
Q)Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
A) As on 2nd November 2019 - 50K and 25K participants must be 18 years ; 12.5K participants must be 14 years ; 5K participants must be 12years, minors aged between 6-12years must be accompanied by guardian/parent.
Q)What is the last date of registration?
A) We may close the registrations early if all our slots are filled. We request you to register early and not wait till the end. We will announce the dates on our Website, Facebook page and other Social media.
Q)Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
A)Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained 30 days prior to the event date. If you have availed any early bird offer, refund/transfer and cancellation will not be entertained.
Q)Oops! I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
A) Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct details and we will update it.
Q)There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
A) Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 3 working days automatically. However, please email email@example.com with details of your registration - date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.
· Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
· Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
· Requests for participation cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
· Only individual entries for 50K Ultra, 25K, 12.5K and 5K Run shall be accepted.
· Applicants for 50K Ultra and 25K must be the age of 18 years as on 03rd Nov 2019
· Applicants for 5K Fun Run must be the age of 6 years as on 03rd Nov 2019. Minors between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent who is a participant under the same race category.
· Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
· Post close of registrations, email confirmations and running number [BIB / Chest Number] will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the registration form.
· On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS, confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
· Runners will receive an email and SMS with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
· Those wishing to confirm their registration status in the interim can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
· Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the upcoming [2019-2020] editions of any of our events across country.
· The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
· No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
· Please note if you tamper with the bib tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
· No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
· Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
· Participants will not be allowed to enter the event venue with gas balloons.
· In order to ensure the re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (Or as decided by the event organizers), the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
· Only those confirmed participants wearing the current Hyderabd Ultra Marathon 2019 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib/no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
· Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
· Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
· Baggage counters are available only for all participants. For security reasons, participants are requested to come, as far as possible, without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
· Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
· Photographs taken of runners during the event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.
On the Race Day, victory ceremony will be conducted for Half Marathon and 10K age category winners for men & women.
All age category winners will be announced on our website and on our Social Media Channels, 3 working days post the event. They will be provided with their winner’s medals & prize money 45 days from the finish of the event.
All prize money winners of the run (as given in the prize money structure in prize money tab) will receive Merit Certificates certifying their prize money winning positions.
Finishers across all the race categories will get a Finisher's Medal post their run. Medals will not be posted to individual runners.
e-timing certificates of 50k Ultra, 25K and 12.5K finishers will be available for download from the event website within 2 weeks from race day.