About the Event
Bengaluru boasts of having the largest runners' community in India. Many Bengaluru runners across different age categories have been winning at the major run events in the country. Bengaluru 10K Challenge is all about achieving your personal best! Our fourth edition had an overwhelming response, with over 14,000 runners participating. We bring the fifth edition of the Tougher 10K Challenge to get more people to take up running and also to challenge the pros who have been running for years. The special edition will see the introduction of 5K Timed Run, only for kids between 10 and 16 years. Let’s encourage the next gen to take on a healthy lifestyle.
NEB Sports, organizes big banner events such as IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon, IDBI Federal Life Insurance Mumbai Half Marathon, Shriram Properties Bengaluru Marathon and NIDJAM. Focus of our events is to provide a good experience to participants and encourage people to adapt a fit and healthy lifestyle. Some of the flagship events, mentioned below.
IDBI Federal Life Insurance New Delhi Marathon -www.newdelhimarathon.com
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Mumbai Half Marathon -www.mumbaihalfmarathon.com
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Kolkata Full Marathon - www.kolkatafullmarathon.com
Shriram Properties Bengaluru marathon -www.bengalurumarathon.in
Hyderabad Ultra Marathon - www.hyderabadultramarathon.com
Bengaluru 10K Challenge -www.bengaluru10k.com
AFMC Pune Marathon- http://www.punefullmarathon.com/
Q) What are the events at Bengaluru 10K Challenge 2019?
A) Timed 10K, Timed 5K (10yrs-16yrs), Fun 5K
Q) When is the Bengaluru 10K Challenge 2019 event? What are the timings?
A) The event is scheduled for Sunday, 7th July 2019. Timings of the event will be shared closer to the date of Event.
Q) How do I register?
A) You can register online by clicking this link and paying through a choice of Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking
Q) How much is the Registration fee?
A) The Registration fee for 10K Timed is ₹ 750 inclusive of GST, 5K Timed is ₹ 650 inclusive of GST and 5K untimed ₹ 600 inclusive of GST
Q) Is there an early bird discount?
A) Yes early bird discounts are available, subject change.
Q) What does the Registration fee cover?
A) The fee covers entry to the event.
Q) Will I get a race day T-shirt?
A) Race Day T-shirt is complimentary. The sizes are ordered well in advance. While we try our best to get you the correct size, the organisers will not be held responsible in case of shortage of any t-shirt size.
Q) If I register under Early bird offer will I get the same Race kit like other participants ?
A) All the registered participants will get the same race kit with the same contents.
Q) Can I register manually (offline)?
A) There are no manual registrations for the event.
Q) Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
A) For 10K, minimum age to participate is 14 years as on 6th July 2019 ; For Timed 5K, minimum age to participate is 10 years to 16 years only as on 6th July 2019, for fun 5k minimum age to participate is 6 years as on 6th July 2019, minors between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian / parent.
Q) What is the last date of registration?
A) Last day to register for Bengaluru 10K Challenge 2019 is 9th June 2019. We may close the registrations early if all our slots are filled. We request you to register early and not wait till the end. We will announce the dates on our Website, Facebook page and other Social media.
Q) Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
A) Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained 30 days prior to the event date. If you have availed any early bird offer, refund/transfer and cancellation will not be entertained.
Q) Oops! I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
A) Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct details and we will update it.
Q) There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
A) Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 3 working days automatically. However, please email email@example.com with details of your registration - date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Business Hours: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
- Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
- Requests for participation cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
- Only individual entries for 10K and 5K shall be accepted.
- Applicants for 10K must be the age of 14 years as on 6th July 2019.
- Applicants for 5K Fun Run must be the age of 6 years as on 6th July 2019. Minors between 6-12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/parent who is a participant under the same race category.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
- Post close of registrations, email confirmations and running number [BIB / Chest Number] will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the registration form.
- On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email and SMS, confirming their registration with a unique booking ID.
- Runners will receive an email and SMS with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day.
- Those wishing to confirm their registration status in the interim can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the upcoming[2019-2020] editions of any of our events across country.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
- Please note if you tamper with the bib tag in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times. No Chip, No Timing, No Prize Money.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race and asked to leave the course.
- Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
- Participants will not be allowed to enter the event venue with gas balloons.
- In order to ensure the re-opening of roads by the mentioned time (Or as decided by the event organizers), the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the current Bengaluru 10k Challenge running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib/no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
- Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Baggage counters are available only for all participants. For security reasons, participants are requested to come, as far as possible, without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewelry, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
- Photographs taken of runners during the event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.
On the Race Day, victory ceremony will be conducted for 10K age category winners for men & women.
All age category winners will be announced on our website and on our Social Media Channels, 3 working days post the event. They will be provided with their winner’s medals & prize money 45 days from the finish of the event.
All prize money winners of the run (as given in the prize money structure in prize money tab) will receive Merit Certificates certifying their prize money winning positions.
Finishers across all the race categories will get a Finisher's Medal post their run. Medals will not be posted to individual runners.
e-timing certificates of 10K finishers will be available for download from the event website within 2 weeks from race day.